1. We believe that the Bible is God’s Word, that it was written by men divinely inspired and that it is the supreme infallible authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2. We believe in God the Father, perfect in holiness, infinite in wisdom,measureless in power. We rejoice that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men, that He hears and answers prayer, and that He saves from sin and death all that come to Him through Jesus Christ.
3. We believe in Jesus Christ, the eternal and only begotten Son of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit, of virgin birth, sinless in His life, Who made atonement for the sin of the world by His death. We believe in His bodily resurrection,His ascension, and His visible, pre-millennial return to the world according to His promise.
4. We believe in the Holy Spirit, Who came from God to convince the world of sin,of righteousness, and of judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify, and comfort those who believe in Jesus Christ.
5. We believe that all men by nature and by choice are sinners, but that “God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:16). We believe, therefore,that those who accept Christ as Lord and Savior will rejoice forever in God’s presence, and those who refuse to accept Christ as Lord and Savior will be forever separated from God.
6. We believe in the Church, a living spiritual body of which Christ is the Head and of which all regenerated people are members. We believe that the local church is a company of believers in Jesus Christ, who have been baptized, with a credible confession of faith, and who come together for worship, work, and fellowship. We believe that the ordinances of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper were committed to the local church for perpetual observance, and that God has laid upon the church the task of proclaiming to the unsaved world the acceptance of Jesus Christ as Savior and the enthroning of Him as Lord and Master. We believe that all human betterment is the inevitable by-product of such a Gospel.
7. We believe that every human being is responsible to God alone in all matters of faith, and that each church is independent and autonomous and must be free from interference by any ecclesiastical or political authority, and that, therefore,church and state must be kept separate as having different functions, each fulfilling its duties free from dictation or patronage of the other.