- Nursery: There is a Nursery provided for every child 0-2 years old.
- Preschool Class: Meeting downstairs in the “Noah’s Ark” room, 3 year old – Kindergarten age children meet for age appropriate lessons and activities.
- Early Elementary: Children in grades 1-3 meet together in an upstairs classroom for a story and age-appropriate activities. The teachers rotate every quarter.
- Late Elementary: Children in grades 4-6 meet together in an upstairs classroom for discussion, a Bible lesson and age-appropriate activities. The teachers rotate every quarter.
/ / C O V I D – 19 / /
We are following the State of New York and CDC mandates.
A W A N A
NEWS: We are following the Oneonta School District Calendar for our AWANA schedule.
- Cubbies: (3 years old – Kindergarten) The Cubbies enjoy a Bible story, games, snack, and the stories.
- Sparks (1st – 3rd Grade): The Sparks all meet together for a Bible lesson, game time and snack time. .
- Truth and Training (4th – 6th grade): The T&T all meet together for a Bible lesson, game time and snack time.
Jr. High Youth Group (7th-8th grade)
Jr. High Group meets on Wednesday nights at 6:15pm
Sr. High Youth Group (9th-12th grade)
Sr. High meets on Friday night at 6:30pm